The alluring neighborhood of Seminyak is a haven of style, sophistication and social interaction. Yet beneath the thin veil of glamour there remains a spiritual aura that is still traditionally Balinese. Bali Island Villas & Spa are just a short stroll from the revered Petitenget Temple and a stretch of tropical beachfront.
Seminyak is also renowned for its first-class dining and nightlife options. It is common knowledge that some of Bali's best restaurants are centralized in one area affectionately referred to as 'Eat Street'. Staying at Bali Island Villas & Spa is your instant passport to dine at the likes of KuDeTa, Hu'u followed by an evening out at a nearby club, wine bar or lounge.
Shopping in Seminyak provides some quality alternatives at very attractive prices. Browse through trendy lifestyle stores for homewares and unique artworks or the array of resort boutiques for well-designed clothing, shoes and accessories. All tastes are catered for.
- PAUL ROPP - Hand loomed garments in cotton, silk, embroidery, beading and primitive designs for men and women.
- BALI GALLERIA - A shopping centre housing the Duty Free Shop (DFS), cinemas and many individual shops. One if the biggest shopping centres in Bali.
- DISCOVERY SHOPPING MALL - A new modern beach front Shopping Mall, located in JL Kartika Plaza. Offers variety of shops, restaurants and a busy bakery. Also home to the Centro Departement Store
- SEMINYAK SQUARE - Seminyak Square is a restaurants and shopping arcade which is located at the main district and the heart of Seminyak, Jl. Laksamana Oberoi/ Kayu Aya, Bali. It is build in a construction on 7000m2 lot and directly managed by PT. Seminyak Square.
Seminyak Square is the only commercial area which is equipped with many brand restaurants and shopping centers. We have two long corridors on the first and second floor and wide garden with free benches and tables which create a comfort atmosphere. We have tenants with a good reputation and exclusively selected ones.
- KRISNA SUNSET ROAD - A shopping centre at Jalan Sunset Road No. 88, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia Gift Shop, Arts & Crafts Store, Clothing Store, Miscellaneous Shop.
- KU DE TA - Let's graze ! Fine dining on the beach with world class action. Whether dining alone or combining plates into a shared affair, the new grazing menu offers a taste of traditional favorites and fresh alternatives to cater for a variety of palates.
- KUNI'S - One of the better Japanese restaurants in town, fresh and scrumptious fare.
- TRATTORIA - Cucina Italiana. A very popular eatery with frequently changing menu. Great pastas, pizzas plus much more.
- RUMOURS - Another Very popular eatery featuring fresh, tasty food at very reasonable prices. Sit abd have a drink at the bar while enjoying the buzzy atmosphere.
- SARONG - Sarong offers guests two dining pavilions to enjoy a leisurely dinner, an outdoor lounge and an informal dining area adjacent to the bar, which is a great meeting place to taste superb cocktails and world-class wines.
- MÉTIS - Treat yourself to an entirely sensory experience. Sample a symphony of flavorful wit. Enjoy a welcome reprieve overlooking beautiful Bali rice fields. MÉTIS is as fresh and sumptuous as the cuisine that graces its tables.
- KU DE TA - A legendary venue that defies category - 3 well stocked bars and fine food gather a big crowd day and night. International DJs provide sounds for laid back sunset through to the late night upbeat pace. Fun parties, this is the place to be.
- HU'U - Bali, With a spring water swimming pool and chill out lounge, it's one of the best watering hols in town, #1 lychee Martinis ! Hu'u feasts. Noctural Fridays & P.O.R.N Saturdays.
- MINT - Boats over 25 meters of bar top arranged as the centre focus of the venue with a cocktail menu to satisfy the most decerning. Our DJ booth with it's bar/stage like structure produces audible pleasures that progress throughout the evening with electronic house and pop energy sounds as the evening awakens into a new day in this Island of the God's we call Bali.
- HORSE RIDING - See Bali in way you've never seen it before. Join the horse-riding treks which take you through the lush rice terraces around Kerobokan or come with us to gallop through the surf along the beautiful south-western coast.
- SURFING - Bali is a world surfing Mecca and has developed into a bustling epicentre where surfers either start or end their world surfing 'surfaries'. Beginners? Have you ever wanted to surf? Well here's your chance to do it now. Experience the thrill of surfing on Kuta Beach , Bali . The surf on this island is renowned throughout the world surfing community, for it's long rolling waves that provide a magic to ride.
- ELEPHANT SAFARI RIDE TOUR - See Bali in way you've never seen it before. Join the horse-riding treks which take you through the lush rice terraces around Kerobokan or come with us to gallop through the surf along the beautiful south-western coast.
- WHITE WATER RAFTING - Travel to mystical Ubud and raft down the Ayung River through some of the most picturesque tropical rainforest in the world. Experience the tranquility and marvel at the natural beauty. The degree of difficulty of the river obviously depends upon the weather but typically is number 3. Meander through steep, high walled canyons with overhanging trees and flowers touching the reflective waters or experience a natural massage beneath cascading waterfalls.
- ISLAND CRUISING - Approximately 20 kilometres off Bali shores are the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan. A variety of sailing craft, including a luxury sailing catamaran, can be chartered to visit Nusa Lembongan, the more secluded of the two. This full day excursion includes a BBQ luncheon. The afternoon can be spent exploring the island or relaxing on the beach.